Excerpt (another sex scene)

One of the few sex scenes from my upcoming fantasy novel.


Copyright © 2012 Olivia Dromen

Iona smiled. “I'm sure you will. Won't that get you in some trouble?”

“Only if I want to go home.”

“You could always come stay with me.”

Aronne could not tell if she was making a joke, so she replied lightly, “Sure I could. After all, I don't really have anything waiting for me back in Moran.”

Iona's eyes tightened a bit. “I was serious…” She smiled and held out her hand to Aronne, placing it lightly on the table in front of her. “I guess I just wanted to let you know how much your… support… has come to mean to me.”

She really isn't very good at this, Aronne thought. “My support? Is that what you think this is all about.” She carefully put the pieces of the gun on the table and looked at Iona. “This isn't about support.” She placed her hands flat on the table, as if to get steady herself. “Iona, this is important. More important than anything I've done in my life. We have a chance to rid the world of a demon, to restore your country…”

“Which—for all intents and purposes—was gone long before I was born.”

“True.” She leaned over to kiss Iona lightly. “This isn't about support. This is about love. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I don't want to give up being me.” I don't want to live in the forest with Elves. I want to live on the sea.

Iona nodded, sensing the unsaid. “I love you, too. I love you for who you are, and what you do. We can make this work. Maybe I'll even learn to sail.”

“I hope so,” Aronne said, playfully, and kissed her.

Iona responded by grabbing Aronne by the back of her neck and pulling her in tighter. Iona's tongue pressed into Aronne's mouth.

Aronne pushed off of her chair, her arms wrapped around Iona, guiding her to the ground slowly as the chair she sat on tilted.

Iona broke the kiss. “Here?” She was surprised.

“Here.”

Iona swallowed and nodded. “Yes, here.”

Aronne pushed the chair out of the way and nestled her hips between Iona's legs. Her pussy was throbbing from the tension. It had been too long. Everything had been too worrisome lately. She needed release. More than that, though, she needed to feel Iona's response. She needed her.

Iona's hips pressed up against Aronne.

Aronne hummed unconsciously. Her hands were busy pushing Iona's tunic up, exposing her breasts, with their proud, erect nipples. Aronne took one in her mouth and sucked, her teeth grazing the tender, sensitive flesh.

Iona squirmed under her, rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her braies against Aronne's stomach. “Yes!”

Aronne pulled her head back, keeping the nipple tightly in her mouth. Iona's back arched in pleasure at the insistent tugging as her breast became a cone centered at Aronne's mouth. The nipple released with a pop and Iona collapsed back onto the leaf-strewn ground.

Aronne's hands tugged and pulled at the cord holding Iona's braies tight against her hips. A moment of untying the knot and the pants were pushed down so she could get a hand on Iona's mound. Aronne's thumb ran up and down, running up and down over Iona's opening, feeling her clit peeking out. Aronne's palm lay on her mount, fingers twined in the soft, damp hairs.

Aronne sucked in breath, tasting the musky, heady scent of sex. She lowered her eyelids and pushed her body forward to kiss Iona fiercely. Her tongue pushed into Iona's mouth as her thumb pressed against Iona's clit.

Iona sucked in air and gripped hard on Aronne's hips. Aronne slowly dragged her thumb across again.

Iona twisted her head to break the kiss. “Faster. Please.”

Aronne continued to move slowly, raising an eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

Iona nodded. “Yes. I need it…” She stopped speaking as Aronne began to flick her thumb back and forth over her clit faster.

“Like that?” Iona asked.

“Y-yes.”

Iona slowed down again. “Not like this, then?” She grinned.

“Hells, Iona! Faster!”

“Promise not to die? Then I will.”

“Fuck. I'll do what I can.”

“Not good enough. Promise.”

“I promise.”

Aronne sped up again. She could feel how excited—how close Iona was to coming. Her thumb ran over the slick clit, blurring. Her other hand tugged and pinched Iona's nipple.

Iona arched her back and pushed up with her hips at the same time, her ass coming off of the ground as she pressed her sex against Aronne's hand. She bit her lip. Her breath caught.

Aronne said, “I love you.”

Iona cried out in pleasure, her body pulsed as she came. Her hips bucked and her shoulders convulsed. She paused then twitched again. And again.

As her breathing slowed and deepened, Iona said, “don't forget your promise, my love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment