2012: A review of the tempest

This year was busy. Even if I just stick with the relationship stuff.

  • Sweetie broke up with me. I still have no idea what happened.
  • I got into a triad relationship with Ink and Fangirl, it lasted about a month. It just didn't work out.
  • Lion and I got together. That's going well, though I would love to have more time with her.
  • Straight Ex Wife moved out. It is so nice to have my own space.
  • I started dating Bree. Holy fuck that's incredible.
  • I dated Carleen for a few weeks.
  • I got together with Corvid. That's still new, but very good.
  • Bree came to visit. It was an amazing time together and she will be moving here in a few months.

But wait... I also put out a few books.

A busy and good year. Here's to another one next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment